Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

The club could say for example....... "Seasoncards renewal procedure will not be implemented until confirmation of a relaxation of the current social distancing restrictions by HM government are confirmed". They didn't indeed I strongly suspect because they will be looking to charge us for next season before the restrictions are lifted.
For me your statement is a given. Not necessarily because it's what the club want to do but because it would be a massive own goal for them to do anything else.

For me your statement is a given. Not necessarily because it's what the club want to do but because it would be a massive own goal for them to do anything else.
I truly hope that you are correct and for what its worth I totally agree that it would be a huge own goal, indeed I think this summer clubs are going to have to be really careful (especially City due to the general perception that is out there) with their conduct, large transfers, new contracts, ticket prices, shirt prices, conduct towards non-playing staff pretty much every area that they can be looked at is going to be scrutinized because smaller clubs, businesses up and down the country will be going to the wall.

I'm not sure what people want City to tell them? They have already emailed to say if the games don't go ahead we will receive a pro rata'd refund.

Have they? I haven't had an email stating that. In fact the only emails I have had from City have been to tell me about sales of kits etc.

I did have a phone call early on asking if I was all right, but there was no mention of my season card or of any refunds. I am still waiting to hear about the Real Madrid match that was postponed/cancelled and I had 3 tickets for that. Do we get a refund on them?

We will be waiting a bit longer as the meeting on Thursday has been put back till the following Sunday so they can see what the government says.

Thanks mate. I reckon the Government put back their decisions until Sunday because it’s the best day of the week for Covid 19 figures. That’s likely to support some more flexibility for some sectors that may give the Prem a bit more cover for progressing plans for a return to action. If the trend is be Jed and infections and deaths stop falling then all bets are off IMHO.

I know the Prem are looking at this in monetary terms but they will want some political cover IMHO.

Have they? I haven't had an email stating that. In fact the only emails I have had from City have been to tell me about sales of kits etc.

I did have a phone call early on asking if I was all right, but there was no mention of my season card or of any refunds. I am still waiting to hear about the Real Madrid match that was postponed/cancelled and I had 3 tickets for that. Do we get a refund on them?

I asked when they rang me and she said that I can have a refund on the Madrid tickets as soon as I wish. I said I'd hang on until the position in relation to the CL has crystallized . But then I'm only talking about 1 ticket.

See my posy on page 67. All of my lot received emails on 31st March. Seems some people have not received - I'd assume they went out to every season ticket holder - one of mine went in to my spam folder.

Spoke to the ticket office earlier about cancelling a spare ticket, which they did with no questions.

I asked about the rest and there's lots of frustration. They hoped for clarity last Friday but didn't get it, obvs. Looking to the weekend for clarity but time is running out.

Two things are certain, anything behind closed doors this season gets a refund. Or, if there is one, use the money as a discount on next season's ticket. Refunds now complicates things massively.

Oh and Madrid. Cancel now and you're removed from the scheme but wait and have City or UEFA cancel and points remain. Let's be frank though, the CL is dead in terms of supporters being present. Sit tight.

They rang me yesterday asking how things were and I explained that for now I’ll be keeping 2/3 season tickets for next season if there is one.
Asked for a return for 4 extra Real Madrid tkts I bought for my family who live in Notts who probably wouldn’t travel if game went ahead and the money is in bank already

I was refunded for the extra Madrid tickets I bought within minutes of contacting the Club. I didn’t ask for my Madrid ticket to be refunded because it was several weeks ago and I was hopeful (then) they the game would be rescheduled.

The letter sent out by City was posted on here and most Bluemooners said they had received it. I didn’t myself but I’ve had problems getting the email on my account changed. The Club has promised to refund fans for the missed games once the season has been cancelled as a live spectator event. That seems reasonable to me.

There may be posters who disagree with my view and I welcome that as long as it’s not Blues sat at home on full pay. There are lots of Blues taking a financial hit, of course, and City should refund season card holders as soon as they can. It hasn’t helped that the players have refused to defer a penny in wages, that’s within their rights but won’t help the Club’s cash flow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.