Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

Interesting to hear today that fifa have said it’s ok for individual countries & their football authorities to discontinue with VAR if they choose.
Please let it happen here .

If the system is so rigid it won't refund people who missed the last 10% but still are owed 21.4% how will it cope with a season that will never start?

I reality it is a piece of piss for any object based programmer type person to ensure everyone who missed one payment gets the rest refunded without going into individual accounts. It is like when they won't let you swap seats, after a year or two of excuses someone does in in 1 minute for you.
It's not that the system is rigid but there are numerous interfaces to, and dependencies on, other systems. I was surprised how many there were when they gave us a presentation on it. So SeatGeek won't do the refunds but they'll have to work out who's owed what. Then they'll have to pass those instructions to the payment systems to process the refunds. There'll be a customer management system and about a dozen others. To process a refund normally will probably involve a manual process of some sort, so that's 40k manual instructions they have to process. Plus we don't have control of the programming of the ticket system as that's all done by the vendors. And of course this situation is unprecedented so no one will have planned for it.

And there is still a chance, albeit a minimal one, that we might get to see those remaining 6 home games at some point in the future. I suspect we'll know what's happening in the next couple of weeks. I definitely want a refund as I want a new phone & what I'm owed will cover most of it

I can't see there being any crowds at football next season. Toilet facilities will be a massive problem as flushing urinals and toilets causes aerosol and as far as I am aware the virus can be present in urine and faeces.

Who has a shit at a football ground

Anyone who does is an animal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.