Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

The only way I can see 2020/21 happen is that City announce a price per match for season ticket renewals and if you're happy you accept the renewal but nothing is taken from your account. Then when, and if, we are allowed back at The Etihad before the end of the season then you pay for what's left, so for instance if you pay in instalments and City say £45 per game (I'm in level one east) and there are say 9 home games left to be played in 4 months then the total to pay would be £405 or £102.25 if you pay monthly. I see this as the only way to price/administer it for next season

Yeah i could this happening - you agree a seat in principle but very likely fans in the ground might now be until after round 19 or early 2021 or something. Then if it opens to fans you have greenlight to attend.

The only way I can see 2020/21 happen is that City announce a price per match for season ticket renewals and if you're happy you accept the renewal but nothing is taken from your account. Then when, and if, we are allowed back at The Etihad before the end of the season then you pay for what's left, so for instance if you pay in instalments and City say £45 per game (I'm in level one east) and there are say 9 home games left to be played in 4 months then the total to pay would be £405 or £102.25 if you pay monthly. I see this as the only way to price/administer it for next season
Yep good idea and the very fair and prompt way in which they’ve dealt with refunds for this season leads me to believe that they’d look to provide a fan friendly system like the one you suggest for next season

Bayern actually asked their fans to choose between getting the ticket refund paid out - or to give them to the club's charity fundation.

As many fans decided to give it to the charity fundation they now gave
100,000 EUR to the Bavarian Sports Foundation (head organisation for sports in Bavaria)
20,000 EUR to each of the 18 Bavarian 4th league clubs
10,000 EUR to each of the 36 Bavarian 5th league clubs

The club didn’t give the charities anything then did they? Fans money.

I’ve been refunded for the Arsenal & Burnley game today.
Looks like they are refunding on a game by game basis Even though I’m sure it said direct debit season card holders would be getting it in one lump.

The club didn’t give the charities anything then did they? Fans money.

Not with the ticket refund. That was organized by the club and went to the Bavarian fourth and fifth league (when the fans did not want the money back). That is why I put this into this thread here.

There were other projects in the crisis by the club - but that was not what my post actually was about. I think that it often just needs this tick to get fans to do something for charity. A lot of our fans probably would not have given the refund for good causes if they would not have been asked about. I do not think that in that the City fans would be so different from the Bayern fans.

Same thing you probably can say about the clubs. If one - and in Germany that has to be Bayern - takes the lead in a cause like to waive some of its CL money to give it to the 3rd league and womens' league - takes the biggest share of this and gets the others to participate - all are helped. That is why the 3rd league and womens' league are able to start - without that it probably would not have been possible. The EPL with its owners will probably not get all the leading clubs in a boat.

Not with the ticket refund. That was organized by the club and went to the Bavarian fourth and fifth league (when the fans did not want the money back). That is why I put this into this thread here.

There were other projects in the crisis by the club - but that was not what my post actually was about. I think that it often just needs this tick to get fans to do something for charity. A lot of our fans probably would not have given the refund for good causes if they would not have been asked about. I do not think that in that the City fans would be so different from the Bayern fans.

Same thing you probably can say about the clubs. If one - and in Germany that has to be Bayern - takes the lead in a cause like to waive some of its CL money to give it to the 3rd league and womens' league - takes the biggest share of this and gets the others to participate - all are helped. That is why the 3rd league and womens' league are able to start - without that it probably would not have been possible. The EPL with its owners will probably not get all the leading clubs in a boat.

It is easy to be generous with other people's money. With more Swiss Bankers, Italian princes and Austrian dukes supporting the club i reckon its fans have a bit more spare cash than the top English clubs which are mainly in deprived cities.

I’ve been refunded for the Arsenal & Burnley game today.
Looks like they are refunding on a game by game basis Even though I’m sure it said direct debit season card holders would be getting it in one lump.
Did you sell them on the ticket exchange mate? They are seemingly refunding those 1st.

Then i would presume a lump for whatever else is left

Has anyone been refunded for season tickets yet.
I know it says by the 19th but I dont do internet banking

maybe if people payed their taxes then they wouldn’t be a need for so much charity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.