Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

The rags are taking advantage of the HMRC CV19 allowances and deferring £10M of VAT payments yet they can afford to give their prime shareholders £11M dividend effectively the UK tax payers are loaning them this money

And no doubt buying new players too. Any wage cutters/deferrers and those taking advantage of Gov schemes shouldn't be able to sign players until the next tax year.

I've been refunded 3 games arsenal Liverpool and Norwich 3 seperate payments but still waiting on the other 3 league games and real Madrid
I had Burnley on the ticket exchange as I couldn't get out of work and my usual back-ups didn't want it. I received the payment for that today. They must be getting rid of all the Ticket Exchange payments first.

Sounds like we will be last with the refunds

@ManCityHelp: 93:20 Seasoncard holders, to receive your refund we first need to issue a credit.
We will contact you once done, where you can then opt to leave the credit on your account to be redeemed against your Seasoncard renewal, home or away tickets, a stadium tour, or request a refund.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.