Season ticket prices 2016/17

All renewed, Platinum card, every cup scheme registered for and can't wait for the new season although I will miss Mr Pellegrini of course. Plus I will have to change my location on here!! :-) YYYYYeeeeesssss

Anyone know how the credit for use of Ticket Exchange is supposed to work? I presume they won't make any adjustments until after the Arsenal game.

I was on the renewing part accidentally chose Platinum so went to cancel on the pick options part now I cant renew my seat or anything. Has this happened to anyone else?

Does anyone know what the criteria for a 'disabled' seasoncard is? My Dad was asking the other day - he's got a bad leg and has a blue badge etc. but he's not in a wheelchair or anything. I wasn't sure if he'd qualify for the discount.

I was on the renewing part accidentally chose Platinum so went to cancel on the pick options part now I cant renew my seat or anything. Has this happened to anyone else?

A similar thing: I clicked to select our existing Gold SC seats renewal but when I clicked "next" got an error message, 'could not complete" or something like that. Logged out, back in again, same problem. So I "cleared selection" thinking that would take me back to the first step but no - now all that's showing as options are 93:20 and Platinum. Argh. Phoned the Ticket office but there are over 60 people ahead of me....

Also wondering, has anyone had the promised email yet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.