Season ticket prices 2016/17

Right, so the answer for city saint is, nobody knows then. You'd think if it was over 6/7000 on the list they would be starting the North stand though.
ok cheers ill have to wait and see then.my grandson is chomping at the bit to go every game

I'm surprised more people don't buy a season ticket in the front 3 rows of the family stand (adult price £380), enter the ground, then walk round the concourse to go stand in 111 where it would cost 600 quid otherwise ....

I'm surprised more people don't buy a season ticket in the front 3 rows of the family stand (adult price £380), enter the ground, then walk round the concourse to go stand in 111 where it would cost 600 quid otherwise ....
There used to be a page of money saving tips in Viz for people like that .

I'm wanting to relocate with my mate, anyone know if can call and do it today?

The relocation window is after the renewal window closes. This kinda makes sense as they'll know who hasn't renewed and be able to offer those seats as relocations as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.