Season ticket prices 2016/17

Ive been going as a carer for my Dad since we have moved to the Etihad and he unable to go next season and beyond, will I be able to get the sea on tickets in my name and carry on going with my son and will I be able to relocate and will I lose the points already on the cars?

whats the score with the waiting list.im 11829 on the list am I likely to get one next year or have I just loaned the club £200 for a couple of years

whats the score with the waiting list.im 11829 on the list am I likely to get one next year or have I just loaned the club £200 for a couple of years
Nobody seems to know how many are on the list, but it doesn't seem to have been reset after last summer so your're possibly not 11829, if you are they need to get on with the other end. Couldn't you ring the club and find out how many are actually on the list ?

Nobody seems to know how many are on the list, but it doesn't seem to have been reset after last summer so your're possibly not 11829, if you are they need to get on with the other end. Couldn't you ring the club and find out how many are actually on the list ?

They will not tell you, making the list seem high is a sales tactic, last season people down the list bought 93:20 to ensure they got a ticket but in the end everyone on the list was offered tickets and the club had to resort to 'value gold'.

They will not tell you, making the list seem high is a sales tactic, last season people down the list bought 93:20 to ensure they got a ticket but in the end everyone on the list was offered tickets and the club had to resort to 'value gold'.
Right, so the answer for city saint is, nobody knows then. You'd think if it was over 6/7000 on the list they would be starting the North stand though.

I'm not going to have an ITK off, we'll see.
Don't want to get involved in the ITK battle, but why would they wait until after the concerts, didn't they have concerts during the first summer of the South construction ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.