Season ticket prices 2016/17

Spent 90+ minutes on phone to renew my season ticket, got to where it says position in queue number 1 and was yippee put my through eventually after listening to that new version of Blue Moon, it is fucking dire.
Managed to renew it and join all cup schemes and sat down with a cuppa and post arrived tellingme i could have renewed online with having to wait for 90 odd minutes and no booking fee. Why didnt they send out post a few days earlier ffs.
Happy enough though £299 for South Stand is a bargain.

no worries mate , was in the same boat as yourself with value gold last year jumped to 700 this year still want to get a seat somewhere more reasonable though , I'll give them a phone

keep me posted please ... save me bothering the TO etc
will deffo renew at £299 but not 700 purely as being up here in Edinburgh its hard to make a lot of the games

keep me posted please ... save me bothering the TO etc
will deffo renew at £299 but not 700 purely as being up here in Edinburgh its hard to make a lot of the games
wil do mate, i feel your pain lost out on a few quid on trains because of fixture changes etc and its a horrible drive every other week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.