Season ticket prices 2016/17

If I remember rightly...thinking back to a couple of seasons ago, I think you could press renew then too...Just means you've clarified earlier..I seem to remember me doing it at the time though I don't think it is necessary

Thanks, think I must have done likewise. Took me an age the last time around to put all my bank details in for three customers.

Never got a renewal email, quick enough to spam me about crap offers and Cityzens.

Call me a cynic, but they actually want you ringing that ticket office. My dad qualifies next season at OAP price, he doesn't have an email, can well imagine there are big chunks of our supporter base who don't.

Been through the process...couple of comments
1) If you sold tickets via the club's returns thing they only appear on the total at the very end (the payment screen) - you'll see the total price and then a credit as if you'd made a down payment.
2) No idea if the DD renewal thing includes membership of cup schemes hence the reason I did it - re-entered all schemes that I wanted next year, I suspect many will think that as they are on the DD their cup schemes will roll over, but I'm not so sure.
3) Metrolink ticket - it costs £100 for my son and I and they took that on a card payment, but it seems to have processed mine but not my sons, allocating the payment to the season ticket instead...I'll phone up next week when it's quieter to check.

I'm booking both days off for relocation window as no doubt it will be a total shambles. I want to stay where I am but try and move another ticket to be nearer to me but I can see it being hard work knowing City

I got one of the £299 ST in the south stand so first time I've done this. Does anyone know how the process works if you want to renew but move seats? I'd obviously want to keep the same price. But maybe move closer to the front of the tier. I'm quite high up at the moment.

Thanks for any help in advance.

I got one of the £299 ST in the south stand so first time I've done this. Does anyone know how the process works if you want to renew but move seats? I'd obviously want to keep the same price. But maybe move closer to the front of the tier. I'm quite high up at the moment.

Thanks for any help in advance.

You've got to renew your ticket first then to relocate you've got to wait until Monday 23rd May (the relocation window) and then ring up the ticket office and see what's available - it's first come, first served so you might not get what you want - just pot luck really.

The wording of their e-mail suggests you can't relocate online. Just by phone. This will get interesting...

The wording of their e-mail suggests you can't relocate online. Just by phone. This will get interesting...

Yep when I've moved before it's always been via ringing up - which makes it hard work depending on which jobsworth you get on the other end (not to mention the horrendous wait getting through!).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.