Season ticket prices 2016/17

If you are on DD and happy with your seat you don't have to do anything and it will renew on May 16th automatically.

If you are DD and want to relocate you can a) log on and renew on line and the when the relocation window opens on May 24/25 you can look at moving or b) wait until the 16th, it will renew automatically and then wait for the relocation window.

If you choose to pay in one lump sum.......I have no idea!

keep me posted please ... save me bothering the TO etc
will deffo renew at £299 but not 700 purely as being up here in Edinburgh its hard to make a lot of the games
from what I could make out mate you need to renew as usual then when the relocation window opens you can choose another seat depending on availability and they will either refund you the excess or adjust your monthly payment. Semms a bit of a gamble thugh renewing a 700 pound ticket and then not getting the chance at a £299

from what I could make out mate you need to renew as usual then when the relocation window opens you can choose another seat depending on availability and they will either refund you the excess or adjust your monthly payment. Semms a bit of a gamble thugh renewing a 700 pound ticket and then not getting the chance at a £299

certainly is ... I bought 2 of the £299 ones so not forking out £1400 and then having to keep my fingers crossed

So just to clarify...if you're on DD you don't have to do anything as it will automatically renew...and if you want to relocate you can do it 24th/25th May?

Just signed into my account, mate....is that still the case even if there is a button telling me to press renew now?

I had three season tickets coming out of my account this season on the monthly direct debit.

If I went to checkout, it was requesting new direct debit details for each customer, even though they already have those details from this season?

There's no way I am ringing that ticket office again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just signed into my account, mate....is that still the case even if there is a button telling me to press renew now?

I had three season tickets coming out of my account last season on the monthly direct debit.

If I went to checkout, it was requesting new direct debit details for each customer, even though they already have those details from this season?

If I remember rightly...thinking back to a couple of seasons ago, I think you could press renew then too...Just means you've clarified earlier..I seem to remember me doing it at the time though I don't think it is necessary

I had three season tickets coming out of my account this season on the monthly direct debit.

It says on the postcard anyone paying via dd will auto renew on or after 16 may they will then send you an email

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.