Season ticket prices 2016/17

Renew at £725 on the DD scheme so you don't pay anything, then wait and see if you can relocate to level 3 of the South Stand (£299) or any other seat in your price range. If not, cancel the season ticket before the first payment comes out (July).

The very same dilema as feedthegoat27
I can only make around half of the home games a year due to work restraint and commitments.
So £598 for two seasoncards was a blessing in disguise
Now the price is £1100 and obviously fair dinkums to that.

However;
If you hit the renew button are you not agreeing to purchase the said product.
Are you not legaly commited to purchase the tickets at the agreed price because you entered into a contractual obligation to do so.
If this is not the case then we shall seek out pastures new in the hallowed South.
If none are available then we will sadly cancel.

Also I am not going high up again as I am pissing too many people of by asking who has got the ball now ?
It's nice enough up there in 307 and the air is so clean and fresh but my eyes are not as sharp as they once where and that climb up to the top is a mare !
Thank you City and we have enjoyed our tenure up on your roof:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we definitely relocate online right now? I'll have a scoot around shortly to see where's available. It seemed strange you can only do it by phone when they'll be hammered during the window.

Same boat as others I'm in 104 at £299 and generally make about half the games due to distance and work commitments, being asked to renew at £725. Phoned supporter services this morning and they advised me to renew by direct debit and then if I could not get a seat at a price I wanted to cancel. The guy on the phone was most unhelpful however as I asked for a confirmation email that I would definitely not be liable for the full £725 and he just replied we don't send manual emails. Great customer service, not !

Tried renewing this morning as moving from Plat to Gold and filled in everything including the cup schemes only to get a 'We cannot process' message and now I can't log in, assume the site has crashed.

Just had a look online, I definitely don't get the option to relocate - infact the 'pick seat' stage is crossed through on mine. So I'm not sure what's going on here, I suspect some kind of gremlin has allowed people to do it - doesn't really make sense when you read City's directions for relocating i.e. the window! But fair play to those who've been able to, let's City honour those changes. Presumably come May 23rd they'll be a lot more available as they'll know exactly who has renewed and who hasn't, whereas at the moment those who've moved will be looking at just the current non-season ticket holder seats.

What Supporter Services told me on twitter was that I renew and then use the relocation window to try to move seats. If nothing suits me or there is nothing available then I can cancel. However, looking through the terms and conditions for Seasoncards on the OS it states that:

So I'm none the wiser really.
what is I just cancel the direct debit lol

hope its easy enough to sort as I'm absolutely buzzing for next year

Will wait for carte blanche information that if suitable seats are not available you can simply cancel without penalty.
Just phoned supporter services and a forlorn position of number 63 and this precious hallowed day I have far more important things to attend to.
Will wait for the confirmation. Just under the impression that a button renew press is an agreement to purchase ?
Stay safe out there it's a jungle.

Id persevere. I was so surprised to get the option, that I wasn,t prepared and logged out to see if it was an error, but again I reached the point of payment and it all went through . No confirmation email as yet, but showing on my purchase history.

Just got my email confirmation through, thanks again mosssideblue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.