Season ticket prices 2016/17

I'm happy with our seats in the North Stand and renewed a couple of days ago although since my two sons have just turned 16 we no longer meet the 'qualifying criteria for the family stand' so I'm unsure what will happen and wondering if it's an oversight and we'll be asked to move come the renewal window?

Bit worried, renewed but no email confirmation

If you can see it in your account then you've renewed. All direct debit seasoncards are on automatic renewal and if you want no amendments (i.e. cup schemes) then you need do nothing.

First time I got my season card via DD, so I need to do nothing and it will automatically renew? Will the schemes remain same if I leave everything untouched?

I'm happy with our seats in the North Stand and renewed a couple of days ago although since my two sons have just turned 16 we no longer meet the 'qualifying criteria for the family stand' so I'm unsure what will happen and wondering if it's an oversight and we'll be asked to move come the renewal window?

My daughter is 18 and not been for a couple of years but I've stayed in the family stand even though I don't officially qualify. I never said anything and nobody (so far) has asked me to move.

Is it possible to renew at the ticket office in person this year? I've always renewed this way in the past but there doesn't seem to be an option for it this year.

Is it possible to renew at the ticket office in person this year? I've always renewed this way in the past but there doesn't seem to be an option for it this year.

I was in the ticket office queue before the Madrid game and a guy in front renewed his season card.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.