Season Ticket Renewals - small increases (again)

Not received anything yet but I’m in 93:20 so I don’t need to panic. I could renew at anytime given there seems to be a dwindling number of us season ticket holders. Different faces every week around me - some clearly supporting the opposition and quite a few not remotely interested - often don’t return for the second half.

I think it will be after the 14th. the renewal window closes today (I think) but i've seen people on this thread mention the 14th. its a waiting list system, so if you've had a cityzen membership for a while you are more likely to get offered one than someone who's only just joined up, like me!

Fingers crossed though
I rang the club last week. Was told the relocation day was the 14th so I assume you can apply on the 15th. Probably best to ring the club and ask the question though.

Not received anything yet but I’m in 93:20 so I don’t need to panic. I could renew at anytime given there seems to be a dwindling number of us season ticket holders. Different faces every week around me - some clearly supporting the opposition and quite a few not remotely interested - often don’t return for the second half.
Just out a matter of interest, is the food so good in there that there's sometimes only a dozen or so in their seats when the teams come out second half ?

Just out a matter of interest, is the food so good in there that there's sometimes only a dozen or so in their seats when the teams come out second half ?

Lol. No. The foods okay but expensive. I suspect the slow drift back to seats has two primary causes. 1) the not unfamiliar time it takes to buy and drink a pint. 2) a good percentage of people - I suspect - are on a works jolly and couldn’t give a fuck about the game so they are in no rush to return. Those seats are great and proper blues should be in them but unfortunately they’ve largely been priced out to accommodate day trippers, corporate jollies and affluent away fans desperate to get a ticket.

Lol. No. The foods okay but expensive. I suspect the slow drift back to seats has two primary causes. 1) the not unfamiliar time it takes to buy and drink a pint. 2) a good percentage of people - I suspect - are on a works jolly and couldn’t give a fuck about the game so they are in no rush to return. Those seats are great and proper blues should be in them but unfortunately they’ve largely been priced out to accommodate day trippers, corporate jollies and affluent away fans desperate to get a ticket.
You've summed it up well there mate. I always thought the food and drinks were part of the corporate package in there ? I have sat in that block before it changed, cracking view and not a view I'd want to miss any of the game from.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.