Season Ticket Renewals - small increases (again)

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by mancity dan, 8 May 2019.

1. MaineRoadBlue

MaineRoadBlue

I could have written that myself. I have been on the verge for a long time and I really believe I will miss the majority of games this year due to TV rescheduling and my own care commitments to my elderly father and the near 3 hour commute there. The final nail will be VAR for sure. The Spurs deflation was cruel and the idea that a goal can't be celebrated for up to 2 minutes after it's scored will finally kill football for the match day fan. Bizarrely I also feel you can kick safe standing into touch as a result of VAR also, as who is going to want to spend 90 seconds jumping about for nothing when you can stay sat down awaiting the goal being chalked off.

Finally by your name you must be ex artillery?

2. Brightwell Bros.

Brightwell Bros.

I was in that section last season a couple of times because one of the sponsors block buys 25 seats and rarely takes them. A pal knows someone in the ticket office who would sneak them to us on match day. Because it's warm, there are seats, and there are TVs with sound on, a fair few people seemed to watch the second half from the bar.

3. Macca68

Macca68

I've been in 209 for the past 2 seasons. I also pre-order my half time refreshments but by the time I've blasted my way through the 3 queues that block the concourse near the top of the spirals a large chunk of the 15 minute break has gone.
    I can't understand why the queue for the serving hatch on the concourse outside block 210 isn't diverted through the doors onto the spiral, it'd only take a steward directing the first few people joining the queue or a barrier to send the queue that way.

Tim of the Oak likes this.
  4. stella6yew

stella6yew

Seasoncard has updated successfully on DD scheme today. All cup schemes also added without any issues, nor any action required.

frothy likes this.
  5. frothy

frothy

If you go into your account on the City site your points for renewal will be on 190 for gold or if you've done platinum 380,

6. jrb

jrb

Or Diamond, 570 points.(coming soon)

mancityvstoke likes this.
  7. gazinho

gazinho

Just checked in my account on the City site and mine has been auto renewed, yet to receive any email telling me it has been done though so worth checking on there if anybody is worried

8. Cotton Weave Blue

Cotton Weave Blue

Good spot. Mines been auto renewed aswell with no email.

9. ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN

The oil barrel ticket will cost more

10. ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN

Are they still offering Champs League cup scheme