Season Ticket Renewals - small increases (again)

Mine have been renewed but does anyone know when and how I switch a couple of seats around for my family in the general vicinity?

It's not usually a problem switching at the game but me and my lad need to sit together and the rest of my clan aren't signed up for Cup games.

Mine have been renewed but does anyone know when and how I switch a couple of seats around for my family in the general vicinity?

It's not usually a problem switching at the game but me and my lad need to sit together and the rest of my clan aren't signed up for Cup games.
Friday morning.

To swap you risk losing the seats, I had to wait until outside the location window, but first time I asked I was told to wait a year for the next location window.

Just got my email but not sure if the direct debit of £950 or it’s being taken monthly!
Yeah in the past they’ve detailed the ten monthly payments, this time while it says “Direct Debit” it just has the overall one price on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.