Season Ticket Renewals - small increases (again)

Yeah, but never used it. I knew someone who just got me tickets when I wanted them. When they went on sale just bought one online.

This bit isn't exactly clear. They implied last season that priority is given to people who have been a cityzen for longer, but then just did a general release seemingly on a first come, first serve basis. Truth be told, I suspect that most people probably get one if they're even remotely organised, and the "waiting list" is played up to push membership for the cityzen schemes.

When they came on sale I tried via phone and online but couldn't get through. At 7.30 am next day, went online, chose a seat paid by card. All done in 5 mins. Went online at 9am last Friday and relocated myself and my mate by 9.15. Did a dry run the day before, saw which seats were available and made sure I had my mates details correct. It is indeed about getting organised and not messing about asking questions on a forum

When they came on sale I tried via phone and online but couldn't get through. At 7.30 am next day, went online, chose a seat paid by card. All done in 5 mins. Went online at 9am last Friday and relocated myself and my mate by 9.15. Did a dry run the day before, saw which seats were available and made sure I had my mates details correct. It is indeed about getting organised and not messing about asking questions on a forum
Some people arent as savvy as you boss

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.