Season Ticket Renewals - small increases (again)

Im from Manchester so was a season ticket holder since the 70's. Moved down here 20 years ago and gradually went less and less. Then a couple of years ago thought I watched em when we were shit so I'm gonna see the good times while they're here.
Wasn't all shit in the 70's mate

This might be a dumb question... If I have a season card does that mean I don't need a cityzen Match day membership as well?

Got mine automatically renewed and also the cup schemes, however they haven't auto-renewed the Metrolink season pass that I had last season. Anyone know how this works for 19/20? There's virtually nothing on the website referring to it, nor on my confirmation email from them last week.

Got mine automatically renewed and also the cup schemes, however they haven't auto-renewed the Metrolink season pass that I had last season. Anyone know how this works for 19/20? There's virtually nothing on the website referring to it, nor on my confirmation email from them last week.

The Metrolink cards do not auto renew they are a seperate entity. You will need to ring the club and see if there are any left to purchase.

Anyone else never receive an email to confirm it had been renewed? I've been away so couldn't check it but when I log in the points have been added.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.