season ticket sales

Frank Gallagher said:
mates on holiday and just spents hours on moby to get cut off........he's wondering how long this blue members window is open for? he's back this weekend

Nobody knows mate, it'll be open until all the tickets are gone. Last year it was closed for dinner time. I'm surprised it's still open now to be honest.

blueboyforever said:
Frank Gallagher said:
mates on holiday and just spents hours on moby to get cut off........he's wondering how long this blue members window is open for? he's back this weekend

Nobody knows mate, it'll be open until all the tickets are gone. Last year it was closed for dinner time. I'm surprised it's still open now to be honest.

i spoke to one of the staff at around 4.30, and was told still tickets available (they did expect to sell out today apparently ) but nothing left for groups or 2 together, so he may have a chance if its just for him

just had a look on line in our block 109 about 11 seats left a couple of groups of two and one of three together down near the front

about 17 seats in 117

one in 105

masses in 101 you could buy the whole of row B (27 seats) loads left in 102 142

so guess if you're buying online you should be ok tonight

Cons Dad said:
blueboyforever said:
Frank Gallagher said:

i spoke to one of the staff at around 4.30, and was told still tickets available (they did expect to sell out today apparently ) but nothing left for groups or 2 together, so he may have a chance if its just for him
if there's a 36.5k seasoncard cap, then that leaves 6k seats. I'd have thought that there'll be seats together in the 3rd tiers? Just speculating. I'm not eligible to buy, but those who are could probably check online and advise?

johnbmcr said:
just had a look on line in our block 109 about 11 seats left a couple of groups of two and one of three together down near the front

about 17 seats in 117

one in 105

masses in 101 you could buy the whole of row B (27 seats) loads left in 102 142

so guess if you're buying online you should be ok tonight

I think they may be the available seats, but unless some are kept back for match sales they wont' all be sold as when they reach the 36000 cap they will put the sold out signs up.

A mate just told when you buy a season ticket for the first time the club give you 1000 loyalty points for free. Is this true? I've never heard of it before.

blueboyforever said:
A mate just told when you buy a season ticket for the first time the club give you 1000 loyalty points for free. Is this true? I've never heard of it before.
its definitely true,my lad got his a few months into his 1 st season card

blue44 said:
blueboyforever said:
its definitely true,my lad got his a few months into his 1 st season card

Cheers, well I never knew that.

Anyone got a picture of the view from 138? Or can tell me if its decent viewing. Ordered my season ticket today for there and not been in that stand before, cheers

michael1991 said:
Anyone got a picture of the view from 138? Or can tell me if its decent viewing. Ordered my season ticket today for there and not been in that stand before, cheers
Great view on the edge of the 18 yard box, we are in row z in 139. Only issue is if near the front im afraid you will get very wet during bad weather.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.