season ticket sales

mcfcstu said:
michael1991 said:
Anyone got a picture of the view from 138? Or can tell me if its decent viewing. Ordered my season ticket today for there and not been in that stand before, cheers
Great view on the edge of the 18 yard box, we are in row z in 139. Only issue is if near the front im afraid you will get very wet during bad weather.

I'll be in 138 BB, is that near the back or right at the front?

michael1991 said:
mcfcstu said:
michael1991 said:
Anyone got a picture of the view from 138? Or can tell me if its decent viewing. Ordered my season ticket today for there and not been in that stand before, cheers
Great view on the edge of the 18 yard box, we are in row z in 139. Only issue is if near the front im afraid you will get very wet during bad weather.

I'm guessing Row 28 towards the back. Good seat!

michael1991 said:
mcfcstu said:
michael1991 said:

either next to back or 2 rows from the back. great seats.
What seat numbers my brother is on that row 1105

After much fannying about today I've managed to secure my 7 year old lad his very first season ticket next to his dad and grandad. Just told him at bedtime and he's gone absolutely bonkers!...missus says it probably wasn't the best timed announcement!

Worksop Blue said:
After much fannying about today I've managed to secure my 7 year old lad his very first season ticket next to his dad and grandad. Just told him at bedtime and he's gone absolutely bonkers!...missus says it probably wasn't the best timed announcement!
Lol , he'll be giving it out at school tomorrow

Ardwick Green Blue said:
blueboyforever said:
A mate just told when you buy a season ticket for the first time the club give you 1000 loyalty points for free. Is this true? I've never heard of it before.

You get the 1000 points for all the time you have a seasoncard but you lose them if you don't renew at any point in the future.

That is funny. I got 380 points today for buying my first season card (Platinum). I did get another 50 for the (free) online programme subscription and 200 points for joining the cup scheme.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.