season ticket sales

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
Anyone's value gold been allocated yet?

;o)

325 ours. So quite central. Always been right in the corners before so happy with that.

Row CC, which I'm guessing is right at the back.

Anyone know what letters the very back row is?

tidyman said:
Assuming they've sold out now as they've started allocating the value seats?

Absolutely nothing to,do with it...

If they don't sell out Seasoncard they would never locate the value gold seats, working off your theory.

Seasoncards will be sold out when it says so on the OS.

akcity said:
tidyman said:
Assuming they've sold out now as they've started allocating the value seats?

Absolutely nothing to,do with it...

If they don't sell out Seasoncard they would never locate the value gold seats, working off your theory.

Seasoncards will be sold out when it says so on the OS.

It wasn't a theory it was an assumption. As in, I'd assume they would let everyone who's paying full whack pick their seats before they allocate the value ones.

Probably an incorrect assumption as they've already allocated my value one now.

Just got my valve seat through is there any seat plans with the numbered seats on. Only can find the plans with block numbers on

Do the value season cards allow for 2 together? i would have saved a fortune for me and my lad but was not sure, so got gold.

S04 said:
tidyman said:
Interesting little useless stat. in The Mirror this morning.

If out of that £5.5 billion the premier league have just got for TV rights, they just spread £3.4 billion around the clubs and used the rest to subsidise tickets. Then every Premier League match for the next three years could be filled to capacity with everyone let in for free.

Not suggesting it should happen but it shows up how little a dent ticket money really makes in the whole scheme of things.

Ah, but it´s "Football related income" and as such applauded by Platini while if Sheikh Mansour bought every ticket and gave them away for free UEFA would explode...
What a nice thought,UEFA exploding.

bluemoon73 said:
Do the value season cards allow for 2 together? i would have saved a fortune for me and my lad but was not sure, so got gold.
You can ask but no guarantee ,my mate got 2 together in 323.

I,m on my 4th always been up third tier but this year row H in 121, happy days .thanks City

Shouldnt complain but they just allocated our value Gold cards and we got one in 324 Colin Bell and one front row of tier one on the opposite corner.........

we were sat together last season but I guess we can't complain at £299 each eh

tidyman said:
Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
Anyone's value gold been allocated yet?

;o)

325 ours. So quite central. Always been right in the corners before so happy with that.

Row CC, which I'm guessing is right at the back.

Anyone know what letters the very back row is?

FF is the very back up there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.