season ticket sales

From the OS.

Looks like the number of season tickets have gone up, meaning there will be less matchday tickets. All points to increasing season ticket sales leading up to the stadium expansion. :-)

The 2013/14 season may be nine weeks away but supporters have wasted no time in snapping up Seasoncards in record numbers – at unprecedented speed!

As the Etihad Stadium awaits its eleventh Premier League campaign, we are delighted to announce that we have smashed our Seasoncard record, forcing us to increase the number of tickets available to fans for the first time in a decade to satisfy this overwhelming demand.

We can confirm that all Superbia, Platinum, Gold and Value Gold Seasoncards for the 2013/14 season have now sold out.

After new manager Manuel Pellegrini was appointed on Friday afternoon and with two new summer signings already announced in the shape of Jesus Navas and Fernandinho, it’s fair to say that anticipation has reached fever pitch for the new campaign.

With this in mind, later this summer we will be launching an exciting new membership scheme for the 2013/14 season, so don’t miss this chance to be part of the new campaign.

If you are interested in purchasing a Seasoncard for future seasons or would like to receive information about our new membership, please click here to register your interest.

For more information on matchday hospitality at the Etihad Stadium next season, please click here or call +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 2).

Thank you for your incredible support!

-- Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:01 pm --

More sc holders will mean more on cup scheme too,

Will be even more imperative to join at least fa cup and champs league ones if you can! Soon you won't have any chance of final tickets unless your on the schemes regardless of points level!

borninm14 said:
Does anyone know how many season tickets have been sold this time,

From what I have heard they have sold 39k. Dont know how much truth is in this.

marco said:
alowing for the south standers to move in cup games i'd say no more than another 1k
But seasoncards got nothing to do with Cup games? Don't understand what you're getting at?

Marvin said:
marco said:
alowing for the south standers to move in cup games i'd say no more than another 1k
But seasoncards got nothing to do with Cup games? Don't understand what you're getting at?

ok, if we have 30k season ticket holders in the other 3 stands and they claim their seat for a cup game then we have to acomodate a further 6.5k from the south, we have to have a number of seats that are available for these ticket holders
so in efect the south standers would be buying what were normaly match day sale seats from prem games

mcfc-mike said:
More sc holders will mean more on cup scheme too,

Will be even more imperative to join at least fa cup and champs league ones if you can! Soon you won't have any chance of final tickets unless your on the schemes regardless of points level!

And that's exactly what the club want you to think. Never do the cup schemes, never missed a cup game, including finals, I could get to. I'll take my chances :.)

So glad I took the plunge and got two SC's for me n my little one after years of Blue membership and probably paying more than season card anyway lol. I was in the queue at the ground at 4am last Thursday and got two prime spots in level two of Family Stand for my efforts. Happy days....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.