season ticket sales

Just managed to get a seat on row B, second tier, in family stand for my 9 yr old (10 on Sunday) daughter, right behind my two seats. It was my dad's ticket but they wouldn't let me change it without first paying full price for my dad, then changing the name and trying to claim the near £400 back later. So I had to take the risk of waiting til today. She's resigned herself to probably not getting one so she'll be really chuffed when I tell her. Another one saved from the evil, red plague ! I've done my bit for society. That's 2 I've saved !

Try online?

I'm not eligible to buy online as already got one, so I can't see how easy it is to do. Was very easy to renew, apart from having to enter 16 digit card number another 3 times for Cup Schemes!

Worksop Blue said:
Trying to sort a ticket for my lad...50 minutes on hold and counting.......and that was calling at 8.59am!

I'd defo get online.. Just sorted mine in 2 minutes that way.

Am I stupid? Can't seem to sign four of us up online and it's getting frustrating. Been on hold for 15 minutes as backup in case I can't suss it.

Everytime I select a seat for a different friend it allocates it to the same person?

The Ledge said:
Am I stupid? Can't seem to sign four of us up online and it's getting frustrating. Been on hold for 15 minutes as backup in case I can't suss it.

Everytime I select a seat for a different friend it allocates it to the same person?

You have to chose one seat, checkout and then start again from the beginning with the next friend & family member...

RyanP3609 said:
Does anyone reckon they'll go on "General Sale" as it were? I've never been able to afford a season ticket and used to work weekends but I'm finally in a financial situation that I could buy a Season ticket for the first time...stupidly decided not to get the blue member card as when I read it online it stated it was for the 12/13 season only.

If not i'll have to get a blue membership this year for next I was just wondering as I'd love to have my first season ticket!
Doubt it, based on previous year when all remaining seats had gone by middle of the first morning....but that was in the aftermath of winning the title. Post above said there's a renewal rate of about 97% so that would mean there's around 1,000 seasoncards available

Marvin said:
Try online?

I'm not eligible to buy online as already got one, so I can't see how easy it is to do. Was very easy to renew, apart from having to enter 16 digit card number another 3 times for Cup Schemes!
I haven't done my cup schemes yet. I was so fooking annoyed that I had to do it individually, for each person AND each competition, that I logged off in disgust. Now I'll have to enter my details NINE FUCKING TIMES !!!! Which clown dreamt that up ?

I got a Platinum Card in Block 232 within two minutes online.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.