season ticket sales

marco

sometimes the club come out around this time with an announcement on how the sales have gone but iv'e not heard anything,does anyone know if we have sold out

marco said:
sometimes the club come out around this time with an announcement on how the sales have gone but iv'e not heard anything,does anyone know if we have sold out

Yes sold out. Never made general sale this year. All went to the waiting list

goater1978 said:
marco said:

wow, so virtually everyone has renewed

marco said:
goater1978 said:
marco said:

I think there was quite a few thousand on the waiting list. I'm sure someone said they were number 8,000. Any who didn't renew would be hoovered up by then

goater1978 said:
marco said:
goater1978 said:

I think there was quite a few thousand on the waiting list. I'm sure someone said they were number 8,000. Any who didn't renew would be hoovered up by then

And where were we when we were crap? :-)

waspish said:
We sold out and we now have 7500 on the waiting least who will fill the new expansion area

Yes 7,500 on the waiting list after selling all season tickets. This will be part of the reason we have said we will built three new pitch side rows of seats.

It's also an ideal te for the club to
Implement the Bayern season ticket policy lol.

mate of mine was around 1500 on the waiting list and he wasn't offered an S/T so not many dropped this year - hardly surprising given the trophies in the cabinet

DiscoSteve said:
mate of mine was around 1500 on the waiting list and he wasn't offered an S/T so not many dropped this year - hardly surprising given the trophies in the cabinet

I was 126 on the waiting list, my girlfriend was 360, when I asked what her chances were of her getting one, I was told only the first two hundred had the chance. So obviously a lot of the existing season ticket holders renewed.

When we won the league 2 years ago a few more gave up their season cards because it was the pinnacle for them. Most of us want to be serial winners and love our brand of football, so you won't see the the same numbers of fans give us season cards in the foreseeable future!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.