season ticket sales

Tim of the Oak said:
When we won the league 2 years ago a few more gave up their season cards because it was the pinnacle for them. Most of us want to be serial winners and love our brand of football, so you won't see the the same numbers of fans give us season cards in the foreseeable future!
Nah, people jumped ship because of Mr Pearce !

remember arthur mann said:
Tim of the Oak said:
When we won the league 2 years ago a few more gave up their season cards because it was the pinnacle for them. Most of us want to be serial winners and love our brand of football, so you won't see the the same numbers of fans give us season cards in the foreseeable future!
Nah, people jumped ship because of Mr Pearce !

He'd long gone mate and we were getting good ground throughout the Pearce era anyway (despite the shit football). I know you know this!

We sold out weeks ago and have 7.500 on the Waiting List. Meanwhile over in Trafford season tickets are on open sale.
As Dylan said "the times they are changing" and more rapidly than most of us could even of dreamed of when we were
taken over in 2008.

I renewed but the inflation busting 7% price rise wasn't welcome.

That's a bit of a rip off really when you consider the increasingly vast amounts of cash the club gets from TV and other commercial sources.

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
We sold out weeks ago and have 7.500 on the Waiting List. Meanwhile over in Trafford season tickets are on open sale.
As Dylan said "the times they are changing" and more rapidly than most of us could even of dreamed of when we were
taken over in 2008.

Dylan also sang "you better start swimming or you'll sink like a stone..." And that sums the rags up!

Tim of the Oak said:
Wilf Wild 1937 said:
taken over in 2008.

Dylan also sang "you better start swimming or you'll sink like a stone..." And that sums the rags up!

I think that they are already swimming ... like rats from a sinking ship.
If they fail to make the CL again I think that their gates will start plummeting.
This Summer's spending spree is the last roll of the dice.

with the variation between st price per game and buying individual match tickets it is a good idea to renew even if you know you will miss a couple of games as you can nearly always sell it on for the games you miss

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
Tim of the Oak said:
Wilf Wild 1937 said:
taken over in 2008.

I think that they are already swimming ... like rats from a sinking ship.
If they fail to make the CL again I think that their gates will start plummeting.
This Summer's spending spree is the last roll of the dice.

Spot on Wilf. Fingers crossed they don't get lucky.

law74 said:
with the variation between st price per game and buying individual match tickets it is a good idea to renew even if you know you will miss a couple of games as you can nearly always sell it on for the games you miss

That's fine as long as we don't get rag types with season cards. who expect to miss most games

Tim of the Oak said:
law74 said:

That's fine as long as we don't get rag types with season cards. who expect to miss most games

Yep most games tickets are around £45+ a season ticket in gold in easy stand works out at £36:80

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.