Season Ticket Waiting List | Sold Out

It's ridiculous. Many of those with membership won't want a season ticket. You could buy membership today and be lucky, getting a season ticket before someone who's been trying for a few years. You can be after two together, for an adult and child, yet two unrelated people could get available adjoining seats.

We should have a proper waiting list and the club should notify people on it, in order of how long they've been on it, when seats are available. It shouldn't be pot luck.
Has there been an announcement on when members can purchase or is this just general talk?

Unfortunately points don't mean a thing.
I phoned up and got told despite my 12 years grandson having been to every home game last season including all 3 Cup comps that somebody who as just bought a matchday membership could get offered a season card before him. No reward for loyalty.

Shocking.

Looking forward to trying to move 2 tickets again... Last time I nearly lost both seats because we don't happen to checkout both season tickets at the same time you have to do them both separate for relocation and hope nobody snatches the empty one whilst logging in and out. Madness, given up on the idea of ever getting a third seat next to us for my Lad

Looking forward to trying to move 2 tickets again... Last time I nearly lost both seats because we don't happen to checkout both season tickets at the same time you have to do them both separate for relocation and hope nobody snatches the empty one whilst logging in and out. Madness, given up on the idea of ever getting a third seat next to us for my Lad
Why do you need to log out and back on ... aren't the two accounts connected? Friends & Family, if you have a star in front of the names and part of a Family group, it should let you do it for as many people as you want from one account as long as they're all part of that family group.

Open two different browsers (say, Firefox and Chrome) on your laptop, login to each account and select the seat you want. You should be able to do both relocates within seconds of each other.

Relocated. Just the one to move but already had done a little reconnaissance over the weekend on which seat I fancied so even though the queuing system kept me getting on until 9:05am I was done in 30 seconds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.