season ticket waiting list

would take anything.me daughter loves it the only 1 in her school in rotherham totaly obsessed with city.like me 30 yrs been following city

blue_bird said:
glen quagmire said:
We supposed to have sold out last season, but there were 6 seats in the row in front of me empty for most of the season, when there were people in there, they had paper tickets and were always shown the aisle etc by a steward.

You'll get one.

Not every seat is a season ticket seat.

I know, but if there are say.... 300 seats 'spare' in a stand and let's say 280 people apply for a ST, why not have just 20 'empties'? These seats were only filled no more than 4 times this season.

glen quagmire said:
We supposed to have sold out last season, but there were 6 seats in the row in front of me empty for most of the season, when there were people in there, they had paper tickets and were always shown the aisle etc by a steward.

You'll get one.

I asked about one for a friend last season and said that there was a seat next to me that had a different person in it every match. They explained that the club has to keep seasoncards limited for various reasons - they have to allow for cup games where a larger part of the stadium becomes unavailable and non-seasoncard holder seatsmight have to be made available to those in S/S who have to move. There's the CITC seats and they need a few spare for unexpected problems.

I believe the club should sell as manay season tickets as they can this year and drop any stupid ideas of "capping" the numbers. ACtually there would be some sort of police imposed limit of 42,000 or something, to accomodate larger cup allocations, but that's it. That would represent a sensible cap if we could sell that many.

Get the bums on the seats, get their cash in. Get the ground full and create a demand for the last few tickets.

Didsbury Dave said:
I believe the club should sell as manay season tickets as they can this year and drop any stupid ideas of "capping" the numbers. ACtually there would be some sort of police imposed limit of 42,000 or something, to accomodate larger cup allocations, but that's it. That would represent a sensible cap if we could sell that many.

Get the bums on the seats, get their cash in. Get the ground full and create a demand for the last few tickets.

Even with Mancini in charge???

I couldn't resist! Hope you enjoyed the cheese fest.

glen quagmire said:
blue_bird said:
glen quagmire said:

You'll get one.

Not every seat is a season ticket seat.

I know, but if there are say.... 300 seats 'spare' in a stand and let's say 280 people apply for a ST, why not have just 20 'empties'? These seats were only filled no more than 4 times this season.

As someone has just said the club have to be able to guarantee 6,000 tickets for visiting fans in the cup games and also to allow for fans who can't afford £500 plus upfront for a season ticket.

You'd be better putting a request in Tickets and Travel. There's nobody can do anything to change the fact that there's a waiting list. Get your names on now and just hope that something comes up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.