season ticket waiting list

Didsbury Dave said:
I believe the club should sell as manay season tickets as they can this year and drop any stupid ideas of "capping" the numbers. ACtually there would be some sort of police imposed limit of 42,000 or something, to accomodate larger cup allocations, but that's it. That would represent a sensible cap if we could sell that many.

Get the bums on the seats, get their cash in. Get the ground full and create a demand for the last few tickets.

Dead right - don't want the tourist feel that the rags have (actively encouraging day trippers!) just sell as many season tickets as we can and get a stable (growing) fan base.

fathellensbellend said:
there should be no such thing as a value season card, my 3 season tickets have gone up 240 quid in total, yet someone can have a season ticket for 260 quid, how about helping everyone city.

Exactly. Fair enough letting people have them for 1 season but they can't justify somebody paying £200 - £300 less every season.

Either make it fairer or scrap them

There will defo be 1 free in the family stand ,i bought a spare so i could take my lads friends,but not getting the extra one this year,trouble is its an odd seat sandwiched between other season ticket holders.

BuckersMCFC said:
I've got a 7 and half month old son and want to buy my seat next to me when it comes available. I'm not think of taking im anytime soon because of his age. But I want to buy it relatively soon, and keep it for him, and just sell his seat to mates through the season to make the money back. Will he have to go on the waiting list? Or will I automatically be able to buy him one with me, similarly to the Wembley ticket allocation?
To be honest i think you can only upgrade a childs seat twice through out the season,due to the very fact which you want to use it for regarding your mates...By all accounts a lot of people over the years have bought seats next to them for there kids when they get older,and they are empty quite a lot, doesnt sit well with a lot of people but i understand you want one as i will be doing the very same soon!

iloveacougar said:
me wife and daughter on the waiting list .just found out today if everybody renews no chance of getting a season ticket.gutted

Sorry to sound thick but isn't that obvious???
If they do not increase the capacity or make make more seats season ticket only then there are only available seats of ticket holders who don't renew.

What happens when a junior turns into a adult when sat in the family stand and our season ticket allocation are sold out?

waspish said:
What happens when a junior turns into a adult when sat in the family stand and our season ticket allocation are sold out?

what if you have one kid who is too old to sit in the family stand, does everyone have to leave, or is the 16 year old banished to fend for themselves.

why not just scrap the family stand, and average the kids price out around the stadium and let folk sit together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.