season ticket waiting list

BuckersMCFC said:
I've got a 7 and half month old son and want to buy my seat next to me when it comes available. I'm not think of taking im anytime soon because of his age. But I want to buy it relatively soon, and keep it for him, and just sell his seat to mates through the season to make the money back. Will he have to go on the waiting list? Or will I automatically be able to buy him one with me, similarly to the Wembley ticket allocation?

I was told that they can go free up until 4 years old and when they are 5 you have to pay for a child?

C_T_I_D said:
BuckersMCFC said:
I've got a 7 and half month old son and want to buy my seat next to me when it comes available. I'm not think of taking im anytime soon because of his age. But I want to buy it relatively soon, and keep it for him, and just sell his seat to mates through the season to make the money back. Will he have to go on the waiting list? Or will I automatically be able to buy him one with me, similarly to the Wembley ticket allocation?

I was told that they can go free up until 4 years old and when they are 5 you have to pay for a child?

Yep carry the child in until they are 5, then carry on carrying the child in until you get stopped !

Ive got a question for you lot.. Ive got a seasonticket in CB but im getting a value one due to financial restraints, but the season after,will i be able to renew and get another value one (granted i'll have to move seats) or will i just miss out?

Hammo99 said:
Ive got a question for you lot.. Ive got a seasonticket in CB but im getting a value one due to financial restraints, but the season after,will i be able to renew and get another value one (granted i'll have to move seats) or will i just miss out?

well I got 2 value seasoncards this season just gone for £250 each and intend to get 2 more next week

there's nothing written anywhere to say you can't

we got a really good result ending up in East Stand 102

just hoping this time we don't end up in Level 3?

alib said:
Hammo99 said:

well I got 2 value seasoncards this season just gone for £250 each and intend to get 2 more next week

there's nothing written anywhere to say you can't

we got a really good result ending up in East Stand 102

just hoping this time we don't end up in Level 3?

So you can renew to another value one? brilliant. I don't intend to, but on that reckoning, if you could never afford a full one and didnt care where you sat, you could just buy a value one every year (assuming they do one)

One of the rules with the valuecards is that you can only have one for 1 season. I presume they think that once people have been for a season they'll want to keep going and buy a full price ticket.

Otherwise you'd have a few thousand people going for half the price of everyone else every season.

By allowing new people each season to have a valuecard it increases the number of different people cming to matches who otherwise may not be able to afford it.

There is no waiting list, after the renewal deadline anyone can phone up during the open sale period and get a season ticket. On the 5th of July any remaining season tickets will be on a first come first served basis at a 10% higher amount than what existing season ticket holders paid. Being on the waiting list just means they have your contact details.

If there was an official waiting list then it would be mentioned on the mcfc season ticket selling timeline and there is clearly no room in that timeframe for a "waiting list" selling period.

Fuzzy Logic said:
One of the rules with the valuecards is that you can only have one for 1 season. I presume they think that once people have been for a season they'll want to keep going and buy a full price ticket.

Otherwise you'd have a few thousand people going for half the price of everyone else every season.

By allowing new people each season to have a valuecard it increases the number of different people cming to matches who otherwise may not be able to afford it.

not true

there should be no such thing as a value season card, my 3 season tickets have gone up 240 quid in total, yet someone can have a season ticket for 260 quid, how about helping everyone city.

fathellensbellend said:
there should be no such thing as a value season card, my 3 season tickets have gone up 240 quid in total, yet someone can have a season ticket for 260 quid, how about helping everyone city.
if your unhappy with the price you pay, buy a value one...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.