season ticket waiting list

I've got a 7 and half month old son and want to buy my seat next to me when it comes available. I'm not think of taking im anytime soon because of his age. But I want to buy it relatively soon, and keep it for him, and just sell his seat to mates through the season to make the money back. Will he have to go on the waiting list? Or will I automatically be able to buy him one with me, similarly to the Wembley ticket allocation?

BuckersMCFC said:
I've got a 7 and half month old son and want to buy my seat next to me when it comes available. I'm not think of taking im anytime soon because of his age. But I want to buy it relatively soon, and keep it for him, and just sell his seat to mates through the season to make the money back. Will he have to go on the waiting list? Or will I automatically be able to buy him one with me, similarly to the Wembley ticket allocation?
As he obviously wasn't at York....... You know the rest

BuckersMCFC said:

Waiting list.

I was on the list last season and they called me couple days before they went on open sale, dont know if it was because i went to nearly all the home games anyway on mt city card

It does not pay for the club to sell as many season tickets as possible. Seats in my area of the ground work out at double the price for the big games if bought individually! The club would really like to sell every seat that is not a season ticket holders seat for every game. The price per ticket is far more lucrative for non season ticket holders.

Its interesting the number of people saying they want new season tickets on here, and yet so often seats were left empty last season. Even for big end of season games against Spurs and Stoke! Do we have a need for a bigger stadium, probably not until we start selling out for 90% of league games

I am not pointing the finger here, just giving an opinion! I do think it is a sign of things starting to pick up for the club and a sign that people are coming out of the woodwork to watch us again!

After 12 yrs away, I'm moving back to sunny Manchester soon and would like to get a season tkt again.
I've looked on the site but can't see anything about a waiting list.
Can anyone enlighten me on this please ?

My brother was hoping to get a season ticket this year but is not on any waiting list so will have to put his name down!

lanzablue said:
After 12 yrs away, I'm moving back to sunny Manchester soon and would like to get a season tkt again.
I've looked on the site but can't see anything about a waiting list.
Can anyone enlighten me on this please ?

Here you go mate!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Fans/Seasoncard-Waiting-List" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Fans/Seasoncard-Waiting-List</a>

P.S My mum and dad used to have the 'Pink Pussy' bar in Puerta del Carmen!

I thought the number of season tickets was capped as part of the lease deal with the council. The club had to keep so many tickets for general sale. I don't remember chapter and verse but believe this to be the case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.