Season ticket with another club

mcnil said:
its wrong on so many levels, and just means you are a brighton fan.
I enjoy going to football matches. I am 17, don't have a job and live over 250miles from Manchester. That means I cant come and watch city play. My dad said he would get me this ticket for my birthday and as a football fan I said yes. 1 of my mates is a die hard Brighton fans so I will go to them with him.

One of our drinkin crew is an exiled jock & Celtic fan, cant get up to watch many hoops game so he was gonna get a ST @ city after someone dropped out.......until his missus found out & put a stop to it!

but he has made himself & kids citycard members so he can go the freindly

yozzer said:
always ad a soft spot for crewe..but never gunner pay to watch them

Wouldn't bother mate, you can stand at the bottom of the main stand and just look through the railings from the road, however you will be the only one, apart from the poor sods taking their partners to Morrisons or Tescos and they are stuck at the lights. Think the AA and RAC are getting a petition up for a wall to be built classing it as a danger to road users sending them asleep ;-)

I think if I lived miles away (which I don't) from City and couldn't really stretch to Manchester every weekend I'd certainly go and watch my local club from time to time although don't think I'd get a season ticket. My ex was from Milton Keynes and is a City season ticket holder and on occasions also watches the MK Dons so if I lived away and could afford to do that then that would be great. If I couldn't then the odd visit to City it would have to be and I'd pop down and take in my local team from time to time as well.

But all this means sod all to me anyway. :)

My brother got given a free season ticket for Morecambe (are local team), when he left primary school. He never went once, and his reason for not going was it was not city.

Good Lad!!

ox-blue said:
before i was of age to travel to city on my own i had a season ticket for my local club oxford.
wouldn't dream of it now though
I used have a pub in Oxford - some great days when City came to town, it was the official away pub!

Cookie monster said:
mcnil said:
I enjoy going to football matches. I am 17, don't have a job and live over 250miles from Manchester. That means I cant come and watch city play. My dad said he would get me this ticket for my birthday and as a football fan I said yes. 1 of my mates is a die hard Brighton fans so I will go to them with him.

Get a job then you big derek.

bluealf said:
Cookie monster said:
mcnil said:

Get a job then you big derek.
You think I haven't tried?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.