Season ticket with another club

Cant believe I'm reading this. Surely if you have a ST for another club and dont go to City then you dont support City.
If I couldnt watch City I'd be f@cked if I'd watch anyone else. Save your coin and get to a match every couple of months.

I must say I did not pay for this and did not ask for it. I went to a few games at the end of last season as they tickets were going free (offered to me by a mate) so my dad thought he would get me a season ticket.

Cookie monster said:
I must say I did not pay for this and did not ask for it. I went to a few games at the end of last season as they tickets were going free (offered to me by a mate) so my dad thought he would get me a season ticket.

Ignore the people who think City only have fans who live within a 5 mile Radius of the COMS, if I couldn't get to City for whatever reason I would certainly watch football elsewhere. Its not like your supporting United or whatever team you go to over City. Probably couldn't stomach another Prem club bar possibly Arsenal/West Ham but even then it would only be a few games not a whole season. CHampionship I would watch and if I lived abroad I definitely would.

The company I work for had season tickets for Altrincham last season so I went to watch them as nobody else wanted to go (and yes I'm a City seasoncard holder)

Bluebird1 said:
The company I work for had season tickets for Altrincham last season so I went to watch them as nobody else wanted to go (and yes I'm a City seasoncard holder)
Ye I know what your saying any football is better than none, or a freebie. I was offered a ticket for a midweek game at the swamp, last season. I couldnt bring myself to go. The lad couldnt give it away, couldnt even flog it to a tout at the ground.

No, City are the closest professional team to where I moved when I came to England, now its the red shite due to me moving to lovely Salford.

Wouldnt consider getting a ST to any English club. As far as other clubs to go I'd share one with a Celtic fan if I moved to Glasgow, but I'd still be making the trip down to Manchester twice a month so it would be a waste of cash! Citeh > all.

Not sure it really counts but also have Season Ticket for Newcastle Falcons Rugby as my other half is a big Rugby fan. She even described the newly rebuilt Kippax as resembling a racecourse stand.
And yes, the fixture congestion is a nightmare, and yes I have to remember which ground I'm at as calling the referee a fcuking cnut tends not to go down well in rugby circles !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.