Season Tickets 2012/13 [MERGED]

Re: Season Tickets 2012/2013 (merged)

Why on earth are Gold members not allowed to sell tickets on the seat exchange? Why would they want to be able to BUY - they've got a seat!! This will mean lots of unused seats again at the lesser / evening / 5.30pm games in the North Stand especially. Also I don't understand why the club are allowing people to sell tickets at 150% times the price - isn't that the same as ticket touting?

I trust the Bluemoon ticket board will remain active anyway.

The prices are astonishingly reasonable compared to the other previous PL winners.

Kippax Street 1880 said:
So pissed off with the website, never created a log in but theres a password somehow for both mine and my dads supporter number, anyone know a way round this ? Or knows how much tickets are in 308 (East stand level 3) Cheers.

and had the same thing, click "forget password" and type in your E-mail address that you get E-mails off from City of or if this doesnot work ring city and they resest in over the phone takes about two minutes max

Kippax Street 1880 said:
So pissed off with the website, never created a log in but theres a password somehow for both mine and my dads supporter number, anyone know a way round this ? Or knows how much tickets are in 308 (East stand level 3) Cheers.

308:

Platinum: £585 Adu, £385 18-21, £260 16-17, £220 U16, £350 OAP, £385 Dis.
Gold: £50 cheaper.

try your surname as your password, might be your DOB, or just request a new password through the forgot your password link.<br /><br />-- Thu May 17, 2012 5:31 pm --<br /><br />
sunny0028 said:
Hi i have a blue membership from last year. I can renew my Blue now but i may wait to renew to Plat or Gold.

Does anyone know the cost of the Gold and Plat?

Let me know

Thanks

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Tickets-and-Membership/Memberships/Gold" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Tickets-and-Membe ... ships/Gold</a>

Happy with the prices.

But one thing I reckon should happen is that if you are selling your seat through ticket exchange, you should lose the points for that game and they get transferred to the buyer. How else will people at the lower end of the spectrum catch up?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Glasgow Man City said:
Matty said:
Are you certain? 555 sounds like a number that would have stuck in my head, plus means there's been a £75 increase for this season, which seems unlikely.

I'm in 142/101 & that's what mine was so I assumed they would be the same mate.

if you're in 110 your price is only £600 for this year, so that would be only £45 more.
My mistake, I actually sit in 109 which is £630. For some reason however my season card says I sit in block 110, no clue why though. Based on that can anyone tell me how much a platinum ticket in 109 last year would have cost? £555 or something else?

Matty said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Glasgow Man City said:
I'm in 142/101 & that's what mine was so I assumed they would be the same mate.

if you're in 110 your price is only £600 for this year, so that would be only £45 more.
My mistake, I actually sit in 109 which is £630. For some reason however my season card says I sit in block 110, no clue why though. Based on that can anyone tell me how much a platinum ticket in 109 last year would have cost? £555 or something else?

it would have been more than what it was for 110, that's all I know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.