Season Tickets 2012/13 [MERGED]

Re: Season Tickets 2012/2013 (merged)

Wafty Cranker said:
rickmcfc said:
SammyBeardoMCFC said:
So I had Blue Membership for 11/12 Season, what can I do to get Gold for 12/13?

Have to wait until June 17th and hope there are some seats left, i rang the club an hour ago and asked the same question.

Does last seasons blue card get you on the waiting list for gold? Or do you have to buy blue for 2012/13, then upgrade to gold?

I think you would have had to have last years blue card.

Am I right in thinking that the only difference between gold membership and platinum membership is tha fact you get double loyalty points for platinum ?

I got platinum last year but thinking of just getting Gold for next season!

Crumpsall Blue said:
Am I right in thinking that the only difference between gold membership and platinum membership is tha fact you get double loyalty points for platinum ?

yup....i had gold last year and just got gold again....i dont get to many away games nowadays so no real need for the additional loyalty points for me

Crumpsall Blue said:

Yeah mate double points for platinum and on-line programme and magazine thrown in last season.

Crumpsall Blue said:

And you can sell tickets on the Ticket Exchange if you can't attend a match.

Have a dilemma

I was platinum last year and went to one away game which was the rags..I got 5760 pts. Got a ticket through a friend on here. I have saved up the money for platinum but never read the programme or used those credits etc however I was in all 3 cup schemes. Don't really get to many aways due to family/work reasons.

Just dunno whether to go platinum or gold. Platinum is tempting as I am able to sell now if I cannot make it due to work however my old dear will always have it off me anyway.

Help

If you go for Platinum it costs you around 50 quid more but I went for this option today rather than Gold last year as you can sell tickets on the ticket exchange with Platinum. As I live abroad I will struggle to get back for every game. I reckon if I miss max. three matches I can get the extra I paid back and more and it means less empty seats and a chance for other blues to go to these games. Of course if you know you will go to every home match then stick with Gold.

I was platinum last year but I'm going to go gold this time. Don't want to sell my tickets and I've got enough points for any game I want so may as well save £50. Last game I couldn't get tickets for that I tried to was the game at Old Trafford where we had the late goal disallowed for handball - was that under Royle?

WNRH said:
Was not going to renew as i just cannot afford it anymore. The big increase only confirms that but after last season, especially the last two home games i am going to do whatever to renew by the middle of june.

Does anyone know if the ticket exchange system applies to cup games as well or is it only league?

Only league matches according to terms and conditions on the web site.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.