Season Tickets 2014/15

jake28 said:
goater1978 said:
it'll be end of the season as always and as always I expect a £40-50 rise.

It's because they care about the fans.

Its even better next season as because I enrolled in the DD scheme I don't even need to do anything. They just auto renew me and take the cash out of my account....

goater1978 said:
jake28 said:
goater1978 said:
it'll be end of the season as always and as always I expect a £40-50 rise.

Its even better next season as because I enrolled in the DD scheme I don't even need to do anything. They just auto renew me and take the cash out of my account....

excellent if true.

de niro said:
goater1978 said:
jake28 said:

excellent if true.

If you signed up to the DD you signed up to auto renewals

goater1978 said:
de niro said:
goater1978 said:

excellent if true.

I'd forgotten about that, is there any way to opt out?

If we don't win the league, then I'll definitely not renew, unless I get guarantees from the club that we are signing players good enough to deliver it in the 2014/15 season.

goater1978 said:
de niro said:
goater1978 said:

excellent if true.

I wasn't aware of that. Is this a wind up?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.