Season Tickets 2014/15

LoveCity said:
The screens said renewals start at 9am tomorrow, didn't they?

Anyone managed to find out prices yet or are they under lock and key till tomorrow?

Platini's not told us what the prices should be yet. He's waiting until tomorrow morning!!

LoveCity said:
The screens said renewals start at 9am tomorrow, didn't they?

Anyone managed to find out prices yet or are they under lock and key till tomorrow?

Yeah I noticed that tonight, guess we will know at 9:00 tomorrow

His royal highness sheik mansour said all the city fans who stay behind to clap my football team off every game, shall have a free season ticket next season,thank you your royal highness.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
His royal highness sheik mansour said all the city fans who stay behind to clap my football team off every game, shall have a free season ticket next season,thank you your royal highness.
and anyone who leaves early will pay double

DiscoSteve said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:

ta muchly your honour

can I have a free pie as well your right royal eminenceworthiness?

Balti said:
DiscoSteve said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:

ta muchly your honour

can I have a free pie as well your right royal eminenceworthiness?
on behalf of his sheikness 'there are no pies on me but you can see where they've been....only if you sign up to viaripoff '

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
DTKOAG said:
Bloody hell it was only a few years back when the prices came out in January for a discount if paid by March.

Yeah, I remember queuing on a freezing cold day in March not knowing which bloody division we were gonna be in!

And now we don't know which competitions we'll be in!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.