Season Tickets 2014/15

Corky said:
I didn't bother with Livepool - had done the previous 12 or 13 and it is nothing special is it? Not everyone is desperate to go just because the media has built it up, or needs to buy points either.

Liverpool often went on open sale with the restricted view tickets on sale the day before the game. There have been cases of obvious non-city fans in the away section before, often ex-players and their mates.
Exactly I fucked it off because I didn't want to get involved in all that hillsborough hype

I'm a season ticket holder but don't have enough points to go to the big away games. However I do manage to go to most of them as there are always tickets available for sale off fellow blues. You just have to pay more than you should. I think that's a fine. I pay a premium because I don't qualify through official channels and the person selling makes a few quid for themselves.

Seems fair enough to me as nobody really misses out.

goater1978 said:
jake28 said:
goater1978 said:
it'll be end of the season as always and as always I expect a £40-50 rise.

It's because they care about the fans.

Its even better next season as because I enrolled in the DD scheme I don't even need to do anything. They just auto renew me and take the cash out of my account....
Can you send me your bank details and I will do the same.

Renewals were in March/April not so long ago - it has only been end of season very recently

de niro said:
Corky said:
Renewals were in March/April not so long ago - it has only been end of season very recently

that's because they would cash in whilst we were still in the prem :)
Agreed it is all very boring these days. Peter Swales managed to sell me a season ticket for 5 years running when I didn't have a clue which division we would be in. Once he even managed to sell me a two year season ticket in March when this applied and I didn't even know which section of the ground I would be in - only that I would end up in the New Kippax. Swales was a class act!! but a true Blue. RIP Peter.<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:50 pm --<br /><br />
goater1978 said:
I'm a season ticket holder but don't have enough points to go to the big away games. However I do manage to go to most of them as there are always tickets available for sale off fellow blues. You just have to pay more than you should. I think that's a fine. I pay a premium because I don't qualify through official channels and the person selling makes a few quid for themselves.

Seems fair enough to me as nobody really misses out.

There are lots of blues on here who will only charge you face value if they have a spare ticket. There is no need to pay a premium to be part of this family. Use the tickets and travel section on here where face value is part of the rules.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
crazyg said:
It was my birthday on the 14th, I'm now 64. I took my daughters for a meal to "celebrate". My eldest daughter (and her partner) gave me an envelope containing a compliments slip on City headed paper (don't ask) saying "Dad. Your free season ticket for 2014/15! Lots of love....."

I'm going to ask for a Superbia!!

Better still, the year after, I'll be getting a geriatric seasoncard as I'll be 65!

They aren't geriatric STs. They have FOC printed on the front and when yer go through the turnstile it plays a little message - YOU AGAIN, YER FOC!
Just seen this DEBH. Nice touch -it's great to feel wanted! I might just use it as my ringtone instead of the "Boys in Blue."

If they go up by £50 i dont give a fuck because i qualify for a senior ticket this year so that will be about £300 for my season card "get in there".

I got a survey through this morning asking if I planned to renew and then an option to add comments. It would be interesting to see the results. I'm down as a not sure as I would have thought a lot of people would be before seeing any pricing details.

Now I know that the prices of next years cards are probably dependent on whether we finish as champions and that may well not be decided until 5pm on Sunday, however this waiting by the club is simply crippling for those older blues who, believe it or not, don't live close to Manchester but more importantly don't have Internet access!

Just when and how are the club going to relay prices and renewal deadlines to these folk. It's also made worse for one of the 2 elderly chaps concerned is that he sit in one of the middle tier East Stand seats that are soon to be socially cleansed!

Now I know there are lots of moving parts here, however most are created by the club and they should not be used as obstacles to keep all fans of all ages properly informed of what is going on!

The other chap, who is 82 and does a 200 mile round trip was saying that he might just give up this year as he never has a clue what's happening and when games are getting played.

In short City, get these renewal details out this week even if it's too late for the last bloody programme.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.