Season Tickets 2014/15

MaineRoadBlue said:
Now I know that the prices of next years cards are probably dependent on whether we finish as champions and that may well not be decided until 5pm on Sunday, however this waiting by the club is simply crippling for those older blues who, believe it or not, don't live close to Manchester but more importantly don't have Internet access!

Just when and how are the club going to relay prices and renewal deadlines to these folk. It's also made worse for one of the 2 elderly chaps concerned is that he sit in one of the middle tier East Stand seats that are soon to be socially cleansed!

Now I know there are lots of moving parts here, however most are created by the club and they should not be used as obstacles to keep all fans of all ages properly informed of what is going on!

The other chap, who is 82 and does a 200 mile round trip was saying that he might just give up this year as he never has a clue what's happening and when games are getting played.

In short City, get these renewal details out this week even if it's too late for the last bloody programme.

It's pretty standard now. The club announces them at the end of the season. It's been like this the last few years. The season doesn't start until august so I don't think may is too late!

As long as you know roughly when to pay I don't see why it makes a difference when they announce it?

MaineRoadBlue said:
Now I know that the prices of next years cards are probably dependent on whether we finish as champions and that may well not be decided until 5pm on Sunday

I'd like to believe that this is not true in the slightest as nobody here knows a single blue who is waiting to see if the team will have a champions badge on their arm next season before deciding whether they can be arsed watching them.

However, given the recent history of season ticket pricing decisions, I can easily see you being correct and the bullshit reason of "you are watching champions" being used to justify something like the 5th consecutive year of inflation busting price rises.

The late announcement is nothing to do with previous regimes trying to con people over what division we would be in. It is designed to panic people into signing up quickly as there is no significant time to think about whether the big rises are worth your while, as there used to be when prices were announced well in advance of deadlines. It's cynical in the extreme.

I wonder why they are launching a new members scheme too. Let's hope it is a bit better than the last revamp which conned thousands of blues out of 50 quid extra a year for thin air (platinum) and something they had been getting as a matter of course previously (not falling behind newcomers in the points pecking order). I will be shocked if the new scheme doesn't offer some sort of "exciting new opportunity" for us to pay more for something that we used to not need to stump up for in years gone by.

Bloody hell it was only a few years back when the prices came out in January for a discount if paid by March.

goater1978 said:
MaineRoadBlue said:
Now I know that the prices of next years cards are probably dependent on whether we finish as champions and that may well not be decided until 5pm on Sunday, however this waiting by the club is simply crippling for those older blues who, believe it or not, don't live close to Manchester but more importantly don't have Internet access!

Just when and how are the club going to relay prices and renewal deadlines to these folk. It's also made worse for one of the 2 elderly chaps concerned is that he sit in one of the middle tier East Stand seats that are soon to be socially cleansed!

Now I know there are lots of moving parts here, however most are created by the club and they should not be used as obstacles to keep all fans of all ages properly informed of what is going on!

The other chap, who is 82 and does a 200 mile round trip was saying that he might just give up this year as he never has a clue what's happening and when games are getting played.

In short City, get these renewal details out this week even if it's too late for the last bloody programme.

It's pretty standard now. The club announces them at the end of the season. It's been like this the last few years. The season doesn't start until august so I don't think may is too late!

As long as you know roughly when to pay I don't see why it makes a difference when they announce it?

This year's prices must have been announced before they end of last season because I renewed at the ticket office before the Norwich game.

I think I've gone up from £450 to £500 to £550 in consecutive seasons up in 216. I'll have to draw the line at £600+. I'm not moving in to the new 3rd tier one day - and I'm not risking a Value in Row Z of the Colin Bell either.

oakiecokie said:
Some fuckers are never happy.

Could you look an average man in the eye and tell him you think ticket prices are affordable? It's so expensive now.

The screens said renewals start at 9am tomorrow, didn't they?

Anyone managed to find out prices yet or are they under lock and key till tomorrow?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.