Season Tickets 2018-19 - 3% average increase reported

Mine gone up in 107 from £800 to £845 wankers I’ll still renew though.
Notice even the south stand £299 tickets have gone up to £310

Does that £800 include platinum tax?

I'm in 105 and last year it was £770 (£820 with platinum).

At the risk of repeating myself every year, I genuinely don't understand why the club continue to increase season ticket prices. In the scheme of things the revenue generated is nominal, but it creates genuine resentment amongst the fanbase.

That's all the cup schemes fucked off next season purely out of principle, pathetic price rise that there is absolutely no need for, another kick in the bollocks for the clubs loyal 'customers'

im froze due to being moved with the cup scheme but will need to get out of 93.20 next season. Dumping champions league though.

I always said my limit was a pro-rata £40 a ticket, which is £760 per season. I paid £745 this season so 3% will take me just over my limit.

I absolutely guarantee you will be there next season - 100%. The club don't need to do it though I agree. Don't really see the need.

Compared to all other premier teams prices ours are still one of the cheapest

Cheaper than some conference clubs too, but thats largely irrelevant though.

They are priced according to what they think they can get away with. If we had 25,000 seats, all our tickets would be over £800. Its supply and demand. We have plenty of supply and its an inelastic good. Sounds like many, myself included, are debating whether that threshold has been reached.

At the risk of repeating myself every year, I genuinely don't understand why the club continue to increase season ticket prices. In the scheme of things the revenue generated is nominal, but it creates genuine resentment amongst the fanbase.
I'd say FFP. It doesn't make much sense, but an average if £30 extra x 54,000 is £1.6mil. I doubt our owners would increase ticket prices unless they were being pushed to balance the books or prove revenue outside the Etihad sponsorship.

I know it makes no sense and the increase is a dip in the ocean to them, but can't see them doing it just to make an easy buck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.