Season Tickets 2018-19 - 3% average increase reported

It's annoying but my increase will cost me the equivalent of three pints of guinness over the course of a whole season....I can deal with that. And watching the best football team in the country is a big plus.

I'd say FFP. It doesn't make much sense, but an average if £30 extra x 54,000 is £1.6mil. I doubt our owners would increase ticket prices unless they were being pushed to balance the books or prove revenue outside the Etihad sponsorship.

I know it makes no sense and the increase is a dip in the ocean to them, but can't see them doing it just to make an easy buck.

We're in profit and we have no problem passing FFP. Profit for this season will be higher for the 17/18 season because last year included 13 months of costs (and because of on-field success).

The average increase is less than £30 and we dont have 54k season tickets. The increase will equate to less than a million, which is probably half a shit sponsorship deal these days (Tinder etc).

Other than greed there is no justification for the increase.

Compared to all other premier teams prices ours are still one of the cheapest
That's nonsense. If Arsenal were playing Huddersfield on Sunday you'd be paying from £22 to a top price of £38.50. At the swamp, you'd pay between £31 and £53. These are Adult member prices. At ours they're asking for £58 minimum.

So tell me again how we're one of the cheapest.

Edit: Just had my email. Gone up to £765 from £745.

My mate has just had his email. Was on a value one this season £299, they want over £700 from him to renew his seat.
He doesn't want to renew his seat he wants another Value ticket but has to pay the £700 and see if he is successful applying for one. That's pretty snide its like a trap.

My mate has just had his email. Was on a value one this season £299, they want over £700 from him to renew his seat.
He doesn't want to renew his seat he wants another Value ticket but has to pay the £700 and see if he is successful applying for one. That's pretty snide its like a trap.
That £299 would be a value seat though , he was lucky to get a good seat for that, surely he can just go value again and see where he gets put, it will only be £700 if he wants to choose and keep his seat or can you only get a value seat once ?

It just so happens that I'm 65 in July. My email just came through, £400 in 128. I only renewed for the current season as I knew I'd get the reduction for next season otherwise I'd have been priced out.

Sorry , i dont understand this? Is it like a deposit?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.