Seasoncard - 2021/22

I get your point and it's not great for you (I hope you don't lose your preferred seats). But the club can't really win. There's a very limited number of seats available and if you're not attending for a whole season, I don't see why someone else shouldn't enjoy the games from one of the better seats.

It's not great for you, but a hard one for the club to win on.
If they are good seats, the club could easily sell them on a match by match basis and then reinstate the season ticket holder next season.

Me and my wife have ST’s. In the past if my daughter has wanted to go she has used my wife’s. Will this still be ok?

If capacity continued to be reduced, would season ticket holders be automatically entered into a ballot each home game?

Would my 13 year old son automatically get picked out alongside me in any ballot?

And, if so, how will the club reimburse our monthly direct debit for the games we are precluded from attending?

I hope it won't be a credit note against the following season surely?

I wanted to defer but feel blackmailed into renewing because of fear losing our seats in proximity to my dad.

They've moved the price change delimiter 2 rows back in block 302 i think. It was no where near £795 last time. More like £595 definitely no more than £640 for Gold
I'll dig an old bank statement out.
I am in Block 301 Row E & my seasoncard is the same as last time £655

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.