Season Tickets - 2023/24

Doesn't look like it. Tried to download today but just got a page saying it's unable to download for various reasons. City Ticketing System strikes again ! Fortunately there's still a month to go before the first home game.
Anyone else getting the same ?
Emailed support & received this in response

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230714_223507_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230714_223507_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    362 KB · Views: 131
The season doesn’t start for another month
There’s always been reasons to slag the useless ticket office, going back to the early 80s, but this isn’t one tbf
Why the fuck would anyone be panicking about a season ticket when it’s the second week of July?
Where did I say I was panicking ? I actually said in my post that fortunately there's a month to go.

I've decided to hang up my CL boots now we've won it. Never really liked the competition that much in its current format and I like even less the revamped version which is on the way. I've been there for every round since we first entered it but now is the right time for me to bow out.

I've renewed my SC and the other 2 Cup Schemes so City won't be seeing the back of me for a good while yet, and my SC is going nowhere.
Up to you but I think you'll regret it. Final at Wembley next year and Munich the year after. IF we get to them sales won't go passed cup scheme members. Cost of going to the 6 home games last season was not much more than the 2nd highest priced ticket for the final.

Up to you but I think you'll regret it. Final at Wembley next year and Munich the year after. IF we get to them sales won't go passed cup scheme members. Cost of going to the 6 home games last season was not much more than the 2nd highest priced ticket for the final.
I don't disagree with any of that. Other things come into the equation though apart from my dislike of the competition. That was the tipping point TBH.

I don't disagree with any of that. Other things come into the equation though apart from my dislike of the competition. That was the tipping point TBH.
Don’t know about your decision, but I think the new format will be better for the competition, less predictable and boring than the current group stages.

It says active by my 2023/24 Cup schemes and my card details (suitably censored) are on there as well but then at the top it says Join.
I thought I had joined .......... I asked the bot thingymabob in the help whatchamacallit and it just gave me a load of gobbleydegook. Am I on the flipping cup schemes or not??? I'm reluctant to spend a couple of hours holding on the phone but I suppose I might have to.
Ohhhh the weariness of being a City supporter at times!!! ;-)

It says active by my 2023/24 Cup schemes and my card details (suitably censored) are on there as well but then at the top it says Join.
I thought I had joined .......... I asked the bot thingymabob in the help whatchamacallit and it just gave me a load of gobbleydegook. Am I on the flipping cup schemes or not??? I'm reluctant to spend a couple of hours holding on the phone but I suppose I might have to.
Ohhhh the weariness of being a City supporter at times!!! ;-)
same on mine.

you are in the cup schemes don't worry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.