Season Tickets - 2023/24

Doesn't look like it. Tried to download today but just got a page saying it's unable to download for various reasons. City Ticketing System strikes again ! Fortunately there's still a month to go before the first home game.
Anyone else getting the same ?
I got the same message this afternoon.
Need to put mine on the exchange for the Newcastle game.
Keep me posted.

View attachment 86396
Confirmed that there will be no new season tickets this year as the club wants more tourists. FFS.
No chance that not one single ST holder out of the 40,000 decided not to renew so this is a blatant lie from the club, and don't expect any to "become available" either because match tickets are released next Wednesday.
Doubt we'll see any until after the North Stand development tbh - the club will need seats to move current season ticket holders whilst that's in development.

View attachment 86396
Confirmed that there will be no new season tickets this year as the club wants more tourists. FFS.
No chance that not one single ST holder out of the 40,000 decided not to renew so this is a blatant lie from the club, and don't expect any to "become available" either because match tickets are released next Wednesday.
The club will most likely hold a lot back but it would be interesting to know how many go on sale for the derby, Liverpool etc on Wednesday

Wished I kept my season ticket, I naively thought I'd rejoin after a few years out to focus on work commitments. Going to f*ck attending off if matchday prices are crazy which they will be as they're open to all it seems bar the "big 5"..

Doesn't look like it. Tried to download today but just got a page saying it's unable to download for various reasons. City Ticketing System strikes again ! Fortunately there's still a month to go before the first home game.
The season doesn’t start for another month
There’s always been reasons to slag the useless ticket office, going back to the early 80s, but this isn’t one tbf
Why the fuck would anyone be panicking about a season ticket when it’s the second week of July?

I messaged supporter services yesterday and they said they will be able to be downloaded 2 weeks before the first game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.