Season Tickets - 2023/24

I am having an issue ad per screenshot, driving me nuts, would you kindly have any suggestions?

i have had this a couplw of time. I rang supporter services who reset my account and sent me a new download link to start from scratch, worked fine with that

The email from the club related to Android users who had deleted their 2022-23 tickets, not to tickets in the expired section of the wallet.
Mine is also in the expired area but shows 2023-24 and has the correct seat details. Will it become live nearer the time? It shows a QR code, will that be enough?
I phoned the club up and the lad sent me an email with a link. The link cancelled the card in the expired area and put it on the right place. 10 minutes to get through, two minutes to sort it.

There is a way to send someone without a supporter number your season ticket for a game.
Transfer your ticket to any one in your F&F doesn’t matter who then select your own email address and you will get emailed your own ticket for the game. You can then forward that email on to whoever you wish and they just click on the link and it generates the ticket to their phone.

You sure this works pal?

There is a way to send someone without a supporter number your season ticket for a game.
Transfer your ticket to any one in your F&F doesn’t matter who then select your own email address and you will get emailed your own ticket for the game. You can then forward that email on to whoever you wish and they just click on the link and it generates the ticket to their phone.
Just tried this. Couldn’t get it to work.

I wonder if the format for mobile is changing for the coming season? My 2023-24 SC was showing with seat details but no entrance and fixture just showing V but no upcoming fixture. This is fine for access anyway. Now it's changed to show seat details, entrance number and it says Season Ticket 2023-24 but there is no room for displaying fixtures. As it is just a mobile version of a physical SC this makes sense.

I wonder if the format for mobile is changing for the coming season? My 2023-24 SC was showing with seat details but no entrance and fixture just showing V but no upcoming fixture. This is fine for access anyway. Now it's changed to show seat details, entrance number and it says Season Ticket 2023-24 but there is no room for displaying fixtures. As it is just a mobile version of a physical SC this makes sense.

Same for me. Says correct season and seat number but no fixture team as yet.

I'm on Android but by dad is Apple and his has the team.

Makes it all the more strange because I also have a copy of his season ticket in my wallet and no team.

On iPhone it has the fixture all same details on mine as the previous seasons

On my ST pass on my iPhone , under Pass Details there’s no QR code displayed like last season, just a mini blue season ticket logo. I usually scan the QR code to enter so hopefully it updates to show a QR code.
Anyone else have this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.