Season Tickets - 2023/24

Same for me. Says correct season and seat number but no fixture team as yet.

I'm on Android but by dad is Apple and his has the team.

Makes it all the more strange because I also have a copy of his season ticket in my wallet and no team.
As the fixture details are just for information maybe they aren't bothering this coming season. It doesn't need to show the correct fixture to gain access to the stadium as the code doesn't change from match to match. Obviously a lot of people get stressed when the correct fixture isn't showing and they think they won't be able to get in.

This is how mine looks now. It has changed since I checked a few days ago
Screenshot_2023-08-07-11-08-02-281_com.google.android.gms~2.jpg

Last edited:
On my ST pass on my iPhone , under Pass Details there’s no QR code displayed like last season, just a mini blue season ticket logo. I usually scan the QR code to enter so hopefully it updates to show a QR code.
Anyone else have this?
Click the three buttons top right and then pull downwards in the next screen to update it, should work

As the fixture details are just for information maybe they aren't bothering this coming season. It doesn't need to show the correct fixture to gain access to the stadium as the code doesn't change from match to match. Obviously a lot of people get stressed when the correct fixture isn't showing and they think they won't be able to get in.

View attachment 89218
Mine is exactly the same format as yours, there doesn't look like there anywhere to add the next match.

On my ST pass on my iPhone , under Pass Details there’s no QR code displayed like last season, just a mini blue season ticket logo. I usually scan the QR code to enter so hopefully it updates to show a QR code.
Anyone else have this?
same ...but usually you don't need to scan the QR code

View attachment 89218
I rang them this morning and they said that the details of the game will update before the Newcastle game. Mine is the same as yours, but as long as it has a code I am not too worried...YET!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.