Season Tickets - 2023/24

Yes I deleted the old one as the email from said that I didn’t need to do anything and the seasoncard would appear in a few days…. That was about 3 weeks agility
As you've deleted, you'll need to download again. If you'd left it in the expired passes you wouldn't have had to do anything, mine came across from expired to valid a couple days ago

We have 4 x Season Tickets and regularly passed on tickets to friends and family using the screenshot of the QR code.

If they have removed it then could have empty seats as can’t be arsed messing around transferring officially and most are not members.

What happened to the days where you bought your season ticket and you could do what you want with it?
Sadly long since gone have the days when you could do what you wanted with them, digital age put paid to that. I'm guessing you've got iPhone as you've no QR code

The last four home games last season,both mine and my sons card didnt work,iv never liked these mobile.tickets and never will.
Those four times a steward checked our cards and manually let us in,i told them if it persists next season ( this season now ) I want phyisical cards, how would i prove to the ticket office all that happened,the stewards who.got us in were different every one of those four games.
If it happens next week v newcastle i will be so pissed off and angry.

Well good luck. But I’d be amazed if you got anywhere asking for cards unfortunately.

Quick question, Android phone users,is the game against newcastle showing or is it still blank
Mine states 2023/2024 and seat etc but no specific fixture is this correct ?

Last edited:
Quick question, Android phone users,is the game aginst newcastle showing or is it still blank
ours still no specific game,but just read on twitter someone else saying the same,supporters services saying it will update to newcastle later in the week and even if it doesn't your ticket will still gain you entrance,unless you have sold it.or asked for a print at home ticket

Quick question, Android phone users,is the game aginst newcastle showing or is it still blank
Yes, same with mine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.