Season Tickets - 2023/24

Don’t think it’s common knowledge. It was taking too long to update on Android so it’s been switched off as causing confusion.
Where did you get this info from? If this is the case the ticket office shouldn't be advising fans that the mobile ticket will update with the fixture before the game. If its not going to show the next game then what about cup matches?

Where did you get this info from? If this is the case the ticket office shouldn't be advising fans that the mobile ticket will update with the fixture before the game. If it’s not going to show the next game then what about cup matches?
A friend contacted City and that was their response. Not sure about cup games but if you buy it should load. Good to have the reassurance though. Perhaps you’ll get a separate digital ticket…

We could have an Arsenal style fuck up here I can feel it, late ko on Saturday with loads of pissed up fans, kick off delayed until 9pm, the on,y thing that could get worse is running out of chips AGAIN.

It does yes, but ive got nothing currently and no emails with links to download it. Can't download it of the tickets section on the app as thats greyed out as well.
What app do you mean?

If you go to tickets.mancity.com
Login
Go to My Account > My Ticketing Account
Season Tickets

…it should be there to download.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.