Season Tickets - 2023/24

£40 increase for me. Will it stop me going? No but I do think the time for rises would be in a couple of years not in the current climate. Said it for ages the club will eventually price the normal match going fans out.
Not just city… football in general

Cheeky bastards not been a very good day for them at all no consideration for the loyalty of fans in a cost of living crisis

I posted earlier on another part of this forum that a 10% increase in season ticket prices would probably add only +/- 0.1% to the Club’s revenue, so this would probably be a good time for the Club to listen to fans who are struggling and freeze prices.

The season card is still great value but the success this Club has had brings enormous TV revenues, prize money and the ability to attract high paying sponsors and it is disappointing that they have chosen to seek even more revenue from the fans.

No, you can't upgrade. This is from my email.

As a Silver Season Ticket Member you are unable to change to a 19-match Season Ticket level, such as Gold or Platinum.

You are however provided with a priority window to purchase tickets for the matches not included in your package (Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur). You also have access to a range of benefits including access to purchase away tickets (subject to ticketpoints) and our Ticket Exchange and Ticket Transfer platforms.
What happens to the tickets of the people who don’t renew? They go to the waiting list?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.