Season Tickets - 2023/24

FOC rate in 303 row S is up by £25 to £405, so a rise of about 6.6%

Tbh I expected some sort of rise with inflation at 10%, any business is going to cite increased costs as the reason, and like it or not football at the top level is a business now.

Don’t understand the difference between paying on a DD and the “new” buy now, pay later?

For this season I've been paying by DD for the first time, so I'm not sure if this is what normally happens:

"As you chose to pay for your 2022/23 Season Ticket by Direct Debit, you will be automatically renewed between Tuesday 16th May and Wednesday 17th May. This means, you do not need to do anything to renew your Season Ticket."

(I didn't actually choose to pay that way, they chose for me and when I rang them they said that I could change how I paid when the closing date for renewals had gone. But then they had a computer glitch and in the end I said oh never mind I'll pay by DD! )

However what I want to know is do I trust this and do nothing on the 2nd May or do I go online and renew from there?
I am not losing my SC after the season I've had and as I am hoping to get to the last 2 home games and Real Madrid. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.