Season Tickets - 2023/24

I posted earlier on another part of this forum that a 10% increase in season ticket prices would probably add only +/- 0.1% to the Club’s revenue, so this would probably be a good time for the Club to listen to fans who are struggling and freeze prices.

The season card is still great value but the success this Club has had brings enormous TV revenues, prize money and the ability to attract high paying sponsors and it is disappointing that they have chosen to seek even more revenue from the fans.
Exactly this. With revenues up, more is made at the ground on match day through merch and drinks. Opportunistic increases like this, justified while inflation is racing, just serves to piss people off rather than make a difference to the bottom line.

No, you can't upgrade. This is from my email.

As a Silver Season Ticket Member you are unable to change to a 19-match Season Ticket level, such as Gold or Platinum.

You are however provided with a priority window to purchase tickets for the matches not included in your package (Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur). You also have access to a range of benefits including access to purchase away tickets (subject to ticketpoints) and our Ticket Exchange and Ticket Transfer platforms.

Ah that's shite.

I can see a future where the club only offers new season tickets at the silver level.

I think £40 increase for me, Colin Bell Level 3, row A, I'm nearly at my absolute maximum I can justify at £880, said it last season and the bastards keep dragging me back in but can see this one being my last as a seasoncard holder tbh.

Didn't over 65s used to get their ticket half price? Just looked and it seems they have stuck a bit extra on..
Bit of a shitter when their Pensions haven't gone up yet the cost of living has massively.
My over -65 season card is half the price an adult ticket.
And my state pension went up by 10.1 % in April, so we aren't too badly off at present.

Reactions: CC1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.