Season Tickets - 2023/24

I’ve certainly got friends I haven’t seen since I stopped going to City. We haven’t fallen out; it’s just football whenever we saw each other.

Anyone know how many we have in the ST waiting list? In the last few days I have seen it said 120k and 0??
There isn't a waiting list as such, being a Cityzens member essentially gives you access to apply for a season ticket if any go on sale. But the majority of Cityzen members (120k?) wouldn't want a season ticket.

Anyone know how many we have in the ST waiting list? In the last few days I have seen it said 120k and 0??
120k matchday members but probably 60k of them signed up the day before Real Madrid tickets went on sale so it's all a load of bollocks really. Who knows how many actually want a season ticket. My guess would be around 10k and that's based on absolutely nothing

When my sister rang the club over a year ago to ask about season tickets, she was told to pay her £35 to become a Citizen and would then be able to buy a season ticket when they came on sale. When she logged on, on the allocated day last year she was 5000 th in the queue and didn’t get one. This year she was told they’re unlikely to have any on sale. But there isn’t a waiting list, although it may be fairer if there was.

Well, yes, but also if waiting for returns/exchange for a shot at the big few fixtures as a citizens member (regardless of loyalty points), don't hold your breath, even at those prices - pretty sure the club failed to release returns to market for premium games last season, nothing came up even as singles, for arsenal, madrid etc, usually have in prev seasons but I suspect any re-sales became 'hospitality', chuck in a burger and add on £199...

Mate, check your ‘3’ key … I’m sure you meant £399 !

I would love it if the club adds an option to get credits rather than cash in return for placing tickets on the exchange.
Such credits could then be offset against the cost of season tickets the following season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.